Westside Music Blog
Started as westsidemusicblog.com!
Westside Music Blog was launched on the 1st of January 2020 by Richard Masilani alias Maslang who is the founder and director. The page/website is also managed by a team of passionate individuals known as the Westside Music Team which consists of; Early Mubita, DjSnyper, Dnx, Boomin, Maslang (all from Zambia), and Giggs from Namibia.
It focuses on bridging the gap between music lovers and artists/producers/DJs by providing a user-friendly online platform where Mbunga and Zambian Music can be streamed, downloaded, and uploaded.
Westside Music was created with the aim to promote music from Western Province, Zambia which was at the time failing to reach the masses as artists did not really know how to use the internet to promote their music at the time. The music sharing platform became an instant success as it was the first of its kind in the province to offer such services.
Westside Music has gone to push Mbunga Musicians to greater highest using their various platforms such as their Facebook, Instagram, YouTube Channel, and their website.
– Music Upload (all social media platforms)
– Video Upload (all social media platforms)
– Biography Writing
– Advertising (all social media platforms)
– Name Branding and Promoting
– Show Organizing
– Their Facebook page has more than 22k plus followers with a reach of about 160k per month
– Their website has more than 50k plus visitors per month
– Majority of their followers are from Zambia and also Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, and Nigeria are among the countries where Westside Music Blog followers are from.
– More than 18 countries across the globe frequently visit Westside Music Blog. e.g. United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Mauritius, India, etc. Making it one of the most visited websites in Western Province Zambia.
If you are looking for the latest entertainment news, songs, videos, and first-class services within the entertainment circles of Zambia make sure you visit westsidemusicblog.net you might discover a whole new genre and sound you have never heard before.